T series Sm2Co17
T series Sm2Co17 magnets were developed by Magnet Power to be able to be used in extreme environments, for example, high speed motors and complex electromagnetic environments. They extend the upper limit of the temperature of permanent magnet from 350°C to 550°C. T series Sm2Co17 will present better properties when they are protected by high temperature resistant coatings in the temperature range, such as T350. When working temperature goes up to 350℃, the BH curve of T series Sm2Co17 is a straight line in the second quadran.
Maximum operating temperature (TM)
● NdFeB AH series 220-240 ℃
● Sm2Co17 H series 320-350 ℃
● Sm2Co17 T series 350-550 ℃
● T series Sm2Co17 magnets were developed for ultra-high temperatures (350-550 ℃）
● From T350 to T550, magnets exhibit good demagnetization resistance at temperature ≤TM.
● The (BH)max is changing from 27 MGOe to 21 MGOe （T350-T550）
Strict quality management, better pre-sale and after-sale service, free technical support and affordable cost in Magnet Power make our products more competitive than other competitors.
If anything we could support for you , please feel free to let us know.We are looking forward to receiving your enquires soon and hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future.